Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kitchen Makeovers- Before & After

I am in the kitchen and bath business so I love a good kitchen over-haul! I love to see what a dated, unmanageable space can become with a little reconfiguring and some good ole destruction and reconstruction. I really like to look at pictures in magazines, and online to get inspiration and ideas for a new space. Remodeling or just refreshing can add value and improve the atmosphere of your interior and make it a focal point and gathering place of the home.

Here a few that I found on the DIY page. Some are quite a transformation!

1. Before- Stuck in the 80's

1. After- Sleek & Modern

2. Small Galley

2. After- Open Wide

3. Before- Décor Yikes!

3. After- Everybody Likes!

4. Before- Dark & Dated

4. After- Bright and Refaced

5. Before- Too Much Clutter

5. After- Clean & Airy

6. Before- Tile Takeover

6. After- Tile Makeover

7. Before- Oak Galore

7. After- I Adore

8. Before- Cheap & Out of Style

8. After- Upscale & High Style

No comments:

Post a Comment